OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY!
We want to reassure you that the health and safety of our staff and customers is our highest priority, now more than ever. While we’re still here to offer a warm smile and friendly hello!
- We will also comply with the government restrictions in having a maximum of 300 patrons in the venue at one time.
- No bigger group bigger than 10 can sit together.
- All Staff have completed the “COVID19 Infection control” training. Offered by Dept Health,
- We have employed a COVID marshal to ensure all surfaces are Cleaned and Sanitized.
- You can sit back and relax knowing that we have your health and safety covered with these new operating measures:
- Our tables are all distanced to be 1.5 metres apart, to give you the space you need to dine safely and comfortably.
- Please do not queue or congregate in any areas of the venue and always ensure you allow a 1.5m distance between yourself and other customers.
- You will find markers on the floor near our entrances and bars to mark out the required 1.5m distance between yourself and other customers.
- You will find hand sanitiser available around the venue
- You can view our menu, order & pay on your phone for a contactless experience. We recommend you go cashless and use your card for payment.
- We have increased our cleaning & hygiene regime
- All staff will be temperature tested before commencing their shift.
- All Customers will also have their temperature checked before entering the venue.
- If you feel unwell, we ask that you please do not visit our venues.
- We have implemented additional different measures on top of our standard practice to make sure we are exceeding the government and most importantly our customers’ expectations.