OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY!
We want to reassure you that the health and safety of our staff and customers is our highest priority, now more than ever. While we’re still here to offer a warm smile and friendly hello!
- All Staff have completed the “COVID19 Infection control” training. Offered by Dept Health,
- We have employed a COVID marshal to ensure all surfaces are Cleaned and Sanitized.
- You can sit back and relax knowing that we have your health and safety covered with these new operating measures
- Please do not queue or congregate in any areas of the venue when possible.
- You will find hand sanitiser available around the venue
- You can view our menu, order & pay on your phone for a contactless experience. We recommend you go cashless and use your card for payment.
- We have increased our cleaning & hygiene regime
- If you feel unwell, we ask that you please do not visit our venues.
- We have implemented additional different measures on top of our standard practice to make sure we are exceeding the government and most importantly our customers’ expectations.